- Published on
Nuwe wrapped 22
- Maria Carda Romero
Now that the year is ending, NUWE TEAM has had a thought about what we have achieved and done during this year. How has this year been for us? Have we achieved our 2022 targets? The other day we sat down and asked ourselves these questions, and we could say that we are very happy with everything we have achieved.
That's why we want to show you our NUWE wrapped 2022 🙌🏻
As we always say, our Hackathons and the active use of our platform would not be possible without you, NUWE users, who strive every day to improve and continue growing as developers.
We would also like to thank all the companies and entities that have trusted us when hiring talent, thus choosing a new, closer, more educational and direct path of talent discovery.
To sum up, below the NUWE wrapped 2022 with our TOP Hackathons powered by NUWE of the year! (In which of course, there were numerous hiring cases!) ⬇️:
- The International Femhack: An online and international female-only Hackathon for Banco Santander and Novartis, with the aim of promoting more female recruitment in the tech sector. Its first edition was a great success, and that is why we are already working on the International FemHack Vol.II for this 2023. #staytuned
- WiDS from Stanford University: A face-to-face Datathon in collaboration with the United Nations.
- Mobile World Congress 2022 Hackathon: A face-to-face Hackathon within the framework of the Mobile World Congress Barcelona event, the largest technological event worldwide.
- IT Academy Hackathon: A face-to-face Hackathon with the aim of improving the technical training and the level of employability of the students of the IT Academy of Barcelona Activa.
- Schneider Electric Hackathon: An online Hackathon organized for the tech company Schneider Electric, with the aim of hiring profiles and at the same time finding solutions to mitigate the carbon footprint on the planet.
- IT Junior Hackathon: A face-to-face Hackathon at the Camp Nou Presidential Llotja during the event of the X edition of the JOBarcelona event, the Conference on Employment and Professional Guidance for University Students, Junior Graduates and CFGS organized by JOBinplanet.
- CaixaBank Tech Hackathon: An online Hackathon organized for the technology company CaixaBank Tech, with the aim of hiring profiles and at the same time predicting and optimizing the financial sector.
- Decathlon & IT Academy Hackathon: A face-to-face Hackathon to improve the technical training and employability level of the students of the Barcelona Activa IT Academy.
- BCN Inclusive Coding Hackathon: A face-to-face Hackathon, with Creu Roja and Barcelona Digital Talent, with recruiting companies from the digital ecosystem in search of junior profiles.
- Manresa Social Hackathon: A face-to-face Hackathon within the framework of the Be Future event and promoted by the Mobile World Capital Barcelona foundation. In it, students from the UPC Manresa, Escola Joviat, Institut Lacetània and Fundació del Convent de Santa Clara developed a proposal to facilitate management for immigrants residing in Manresa.
- I Talent Conference: A face-to-face Hackathon promoted by the IT Academy and Barcelona Digital Talent, together with the Barcelona City Council, with the aim of helping emerging digital talent to improve their technical skills and gain visibility before technology companies.
- Schneider Electric European Hackathon: An online and European Hackathon organized for the technology company Schneider Electric, with the aim of hiring tech profiles and designed for participants to present solutions against the effects of climate change.
- Jump2Digital: A face-to-face Hackathon within the framework of Jump2Digital, the benchmark event for digital talent in Barcelona, and promoted by Mobile World Capital Barcelona.
- JOBMadrid22: A face-to-face Hackathon in the WiZink Center space, within the framework of the JOBMadrid event.
- Hackathon Hack&Audio: An online Hackathon organized by the Terrassa city council, with the support of the Barcelona city Council and subsidized by the SOC (Servei Públic d'Ocupació de Catalunya) and the ESF (European Social Fund). Its objective was to promote the use of Big Data in the audiovisual business sector.
- Binance Hackathon w/Team Heretics: An online Hackathon with the aim of proposing to Team Heretics new ways to increase engagement with its community, using Binance's Blockchain technology.
🏆 We have also won some AWARDS:
- 1st place in the Talent Summit: First place award for Best Startup in Talent Management in the VI edition of the Talent Summit organized by “Fundación Transforma España”. We won first place in both the event held in Madrid and in Malaga.
- 1st place Talent Awards: First place award for Best Startup in Talent Management awarded by the Talentum Foundation in Barcelona.
And... What are our goals for 2023? Well, the answer is very easy: keep up with the tech talent revolution! 🚀
🎉🎄Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, Nuwers 😊